Sunday, January 31, 2010

Puppy Quotes In "Of Mice And Men" What Quotes Are There About Lennie And The Mouse And The Rabbits?

In "Of mice and men" what quotes are there about Lennie and the mouse and the rabbits? - puppy quotes

Write an essay, and I can not find good deals with Lennie talking mouse, or how much he loves rabbits.

Rendezvous with the puppy would be useful!
(Prices must be exact) Thanks!

3 comments:

Minerva said...

With Google.

Keywords: Mouse Lennie, "Of Mice and Men"

and do the same instead of "mouse" to "puppies" again with "rabbit".

Put quotation marks around the title, it will ensure that you only references to this book. You should see some good deals.

Minerva said...

With Google.

Keywords: Mouse Lennie, "Of Mice and Men"

and do the same instead of "mouse" to "puppies" again with "rabbit".

Put quotation marks around the title, it will ensure that you only references to this book. You should see some good deals.

Not Guilty! said...

There was no mouse, is a metaphor. I think you really need to read the book, is a true classic. Do not miss a free education.

Oh yes, I remember. Sorry, I graduated in 83rd

Post a Comment