How much should I dilute apple juice so it helps with baby's constipation? - apple juice for baby constipation
My daughter is 5 1 / 2 months old and very congested with Prevacid. I tried to eat prunes, but not. If I add apple juice, how much water should I, to work. I know it is usually diluted half and half, but this work? Or you can use, and work even less?
2 comments:
My child is 3 months and as I was about a month, her pediatrician gave the green light for a ounce 1 feed / 2-1 apple juice twice a day. "The normal one ounces per day (once) and so far so good.
My child is 3 months and as I was about a month, her pediatrician gave the green light for a ounce 1 feed / 2-1 apple juice twice a day. "The normal one ounces per day (once) and so far so good.
Post a Comment