Monday, February 22, 2010

Where To Buy Pearl Necklaces In Niagara Region Do You Know Where I Can Get This Necklace ? Help Pleasee(:?

Do you know where I can get this necklace ? Help pleasee(:? - where to buy pearl necklaces in niagara region

I am looking for a necklace that I was in a couple of people in the school. His short, with a string of freshwater pearls in her Inbetween spaces in a small part sterling silver chain, I think. I searched and searched, and was driving me crazy lol. So if you know where this chain, you tell me to buy (:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im not so sure what you're saying, but I saw similar things in:

Wet Seal
Forever 21
American Eagle
and the sun CAP

Please check store offline ... It has many accecories!

Anonymous said...

I do not know exactly what you're saying, I need pictures instead of the description. When I get a picture, I'll go back and edit my answer.

Answer me, please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Anonymous said...

Do not miss

http://www.shoesmax.com/home.php?cat=417 ...

Post a Comment