Monday, February 8, 2010

New Baby Messages Twin Twin Pregnancy?

Twin pregnancy? - new baby messages twin

I am 16 weeks pregnant with twins. How long can the baby's movements? In addition, if doctors are able to choose the sex of the baby? Anyone who is pregnant with twins, was pregnant with twins, please advise. This is our first pregnancy and my husband and I are very excited. Moreover, if the call? I listened with a twin pregnancy, babies usually come sooner than expected. Thank you for reading this message and take the time to answer my questions.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

I'm happy for you! Not just a mother, but start the twins! It is wise to begin to ask questions and be better informed about your situation.

I felt my twins move over 19 weeks (that was) also a second pregnancy for me. The experience will be different for each person and can be off on your body and how their kids are active. I know another mother of twins (first pregnancy) does not feel your twins move up to 23 weeks, so do not worry too much if it takes some time.

In general, amounts to 20 weeks if you know the sex and sometimes earlier. My doctor told me that I had two children only 16 weeks.

I went into labor at 36 weeks and delivered vaginally under epidural anesthesia. My first child was on the head and left with ease. My second son has been shot and was later born, a massive 45 minutes! I am Laid in the operating room, which is the protocol for my particular hospital for the birth of twins. It is itself bi lot more technical than the birth in his hospital room or the familyrthing center. The delivery was smooth, but my children are not in the neonatal intensive care unit for 5 days for jaundice and other respiratory illnesses in children are. It is true that about 50% of twins were born prematurely (before 37) weeks. While much talk to your doctor about signs of preterm labor.

Good luck!

cryptoxm... said...

You may not feel your baby kick until somewhere 16 to 22 weeks, although they have experienced in motion by 7 or 8 weeks and is already his acrobatics if you had an ultrasound.

Most of the time but he should be in a position to determine the sex of the baby in about 20 weeks and very often even at sixteen. With modern equipment, the diagnosis can be made even 11 to 12 weeks. Moreover, as the correct visualization of fetal part depends on a number of factors such as fetal position, amount of alcohol and the thickness of the abdominal wall, can sometimes be identified by gender, even after 28 weeks.

And how accurate is the diagnosis of fetal sex by ultrasound? Well, I must say that this must be very accurate (somewhere between 95 and 100% at 20 weeks), especially after 20 weeks, or even sixteen. However, I must repeat that we Sonologist must remember, is not always a good view of the perineum (private parts) of the fetus for a variety of reasons, and therefore can not contribute toa "correct" answer.

My wife had our twins at 37 weeks ... and they are great. Sooooo ... Congratulations!

H H mama to 2 beautiful girls! said...

i dont have twins, but I know that was for a mother for the first time last for 17 to 20 weeks until the pressure (the first set, all women are DIF) also wins, you can sense useaully time. can tell the sex at 20 weeks.

Post a Comment